A first look at measuring sin2 thetaW at a reactor...

From: Janet Conrad <janetmarie@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 15:42:00 CST

Hi Everyone,

Attached is a writeup on work that Mike and I have been doing to see if
we can measure sin2 thetaW at a reactor. We passed out this writeup at
the APS workshop held last weekend. We think it looks promising.

We hope to have an updated version, based on what we have learned
through contacts at the workshop, out in a few weeks. If you have
comments or suggestions as you look it over, please contact me or Mike
at conrad@nevis.columbia.edu and shaevitz@nevis.columbia.edu.

Thanks for your consideration,

-Janet