Re: RAT elastic scattering

From: Matthew Worcester (mworcest@hep.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 15:23:31 CST

Hi Bill,

I agree with Josh. At some point we should probably identify a standard
set of parameters, such as the mean/width of the Gd capture peak, that
people adding new code should check with the baseline design and IBD
events before committing any changes. If the standard numbers change then
we should know why before the code goes in. But now things are still in
flux. If Stan agrees, just check it in.

Matt